Skip to main content
Cart 0 items: $0.00


« Back to wine list

2019 Matrona Red Wine

2019 Matrona Red Wine

The 2018 expression of our famed Matrona Red Wine showcases powerful, yet elegant aromatics of blueberry, black currant, and plum.  On the palate, find hints of Cardamine, pie crust, and subtle notes of black tea.  The 62% Merlot gives each sip a soft entry, and the remaining 38% Cabernet Sauvignon unveils a concentrated, deep richness that reaches every corner of the palate leading to a long, broad finish. This wine pairs seamlessly with a variety of options, but our recommendation would be a pasta dish with peas, pancetta, and goat cheese—springtime in a bowl.


  • Vintage: 2019
  • Alcohol: 14.5%
  • Varietal: 77% Merlot, 23% Cabernet Sauvignon 
  • Barrel-Aged: 23 months, 100% French Oak
    • 45% New



In Stock
Add To Cart
SKU: 2319.750.MAT
Wine Specs
Red Wine
Stags Leap District
Vineyard Designation
Regusci Ranch
Aged for 23 months in French oak
Alcohol %
Wine Profile
Winemaker Notes
77% Merlot, 23% Cabernet Sauvignon